The Altitude Story
Altitude is the brainchild of Paul Halstead and Damian Procter, two avid enthusiasts in the Melbourne IT Recruitment sphere who worked together previously for seven years. They wanted to perform IT recruitment in a very different manner to the rest of the market and it was this vision that inspired them to establish Altitude in 2016 as a customer-centered, professional recruitment and advisory consultancy.
With Paul now following his passion for building automobile masterpieces, Altitude has continued to grow from strength to strength with Damian and a dedicated team of consultants, providing personalised recruitment services across a specialised range of roles.
Our Values & Community
Altitude is driven by the central focus of giving back to our community and promoting your success, as both a client and candidate. We take pride in Our Values to working with Integrity, being Authentic, Honest and treating our audience with Respect.
Altitude always promotes inclusion, equality, wellbeing and diversity of thought to ensure that both the recruitment industry and our local and tech communities continue to not only grow, but thrive. We’re proud advocates and supporters for these fantastic groups, who feel the same as we do:
YoungCodersAU | Go Girl, Go for IT | Care to Connect | Radio Lollipop
The Male Hug | Mums Returning to Work | Front-Line Meals
From day one when Paul and Damian started Altitude, our success and growth has been based on developing strong and genuine relationships; built on a reputation for providing a high level of care to our client and candidate communities.
At Altitude, your success is our primary focus and to ensure this, we have developed tailored Client & Candidate Care Processes built around our values and quality management principles.
Our approach to Client Care is driven by our pursuit to help you achieve your hiring goals. No matter the role you’re recruiting for, our commitment to you is that we will:
- Represent your organisation with professionalism at all times, through headhunting, networking and all advertising channels.
- Conduct a detailed candidate screening process ensuring the candidates meet the technical skills, whilst also having the right interpersonal skills to fit with your company and team values.
- Ensure all candidates submitted have provided their consent to have their profiles represented.
- Complete a two step reference check and verification.
- Provide a comprehensive onboarding process for all employees and subcontractors, supporting compliance to all statutory standards and company requirements.
We will work transparently at all times, to help mitigate any risks during the Recruitment Process.
Let’s be honest; job seeking can be a challenging process. Our team at Altitude understands this so we take great pride in providing you a quality recruitment experience.
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- When we advertise a role, depending on the volume of applications and key skills required by our clients, we initially only contact shortlisted candidates and then notify all applicants when the role is closed.
- Where you’re shortlisted, our team will take the time to really understand what you’re seeking in your next role and give you a detailed brief of the opportunity at hand to assess its suitability to you.
- Our commitment to honesty and transparency means that you’ll be represented fairly to our clients.
- You’ll be kept aware of where you are in the recruitment process and we’ll strive to provide a personalised level of care and service through:
- the initial phone screen and internal interview
- helping you through preparation for the client interview
- accepting the offer, assisting you through you resignation and signing the new contract
- assisting in your onboarding
- helping you get settled into your new role.
- We will work proactively on your behalf as we partner with our clients who are equal opportunity employers that actively embrace diversity in their workforce irrespective of gender, age, culture, thought and work arrangements.
So remember, if you’re needing any help, we’re always just a phone call away at
1300 95 16 59.
Meet Our Team
North Building, Level 3, 333 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000